Sunday, August 3, 2014

My First Official TPT Sale!

My little TPT store is so young that I haven't even been in an official TPT sale!  So, I am a little pretty excited about it!  I have seen tons of TPT sales and always loved how people make ads about the sale and share them with others.  And, I secretly always envied anyone who had a place to put those cute little ads, so...look - I have a place!  


Oh, yeah, this is supposed to be a blog post about shopping in my store during the sale, not how easily amused I am.  Please take a look in my store (Teaching with Passion and Perspective) and see if there is anything you need.  Most of my products are differentiated because my classroom (with 10 students of varying abilities) is the land of differentiation.  

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment